[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Any one remember d.k. (dorothy kogleman) • People & Places • Favorite Teachers • Groveton High School Alumni Association Forums

Any one remember d.k. (dorothy kogleman)

Talk about those teachers you liked or even those you disliked.

Any one remember d.k. (dorothy kogleman)

Are there any retired "dramazoids" out there?
17%
Do you know know what ever happened?
83%

Total votes : 6

Postby charles woznak » Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:01 pm

any one remember D.K.?  Dorothy Kogleman, the Theatre arts teacher?
CLWoznak
charles woznak

Class of: 1979

Postby bongreen » Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:16 pm

bongreen

Postby toni1982 » Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:20 pm

Here I am, Lord!
toni1982

Postby Adam » Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:03 pm

Adam

Postby Kathie Strong » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:30 am

Kathie Strong

Postby oflare » Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:31 pm

I remember d.k. very fondly. She was a very kind and patient lady. I was only at Groveton for two years (78-80) before my family moved, but most of my memories from my time at Groveton come from being involved on the tech side of the Drama department.

William O'Flaherty
oflare

Postby Jennifer Gilman » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:55 pm

Jennifer Gilman

Who could forget her.

Postby William Aitken » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:11 pm

I was lucky in the short time I was at Groveton, well at least sharing your campus as some idiots burned my school Fort Hunt down, to have D.K in my life. She inspired me as an actor and made me believe in myself. If it wasn't for her I know I wouldn't be working as an actor today.

Bill Aitken
William Aitken

Hey there Jennifer Gilman

Postby bongreen » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:11 am

bongreen

Dorthie Kogelman

Postby Thespian1972 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:44 pm

Thespian1972

Class of: 1971

Postby hopebrewster » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:12 am

hopebrewster

Re: Any one remember d.k. (dorothy kogleman)

Postby melissastone » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes, DK was a one-of-a-kind wonderful person and teacher. She was an amazing inspiration, patient and demanding of excellence at the same time... I learned how to feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups, and to PROJECT! ;-) I went to her funeral, too. May she rest in peace... Melissa Stone, Class of '80
melissastone

Re: Any one remember d.k. (dorothy kogleman)

Postby andrewlamothe » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

I was privileged to serve as her student stage manager 65-66 and 66-67. She spent a lot of time trying to get me to do more on stage but only succeeded in getting me to act in the Greek one act plays at the state competition which we won that year. I will never forget Dorothy. We had so many talented thespians I loved every minute of time on the stage crew.
andrewlamothe

Class of: 1967

Return to Favorite Teachers