Class of 83 reunion - Information on 83 reunion

A place to leave information about upcoming reunions

Postby teddybear1106 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:36 am

:D  This is Rob Mumphard class of 83 is there any information as to where and when our reunion will be held.  If anyone knows please email me at [email]robmumphard@yahoo.com.[/email]  Or if any ol skool classmate wanna holla let's chat.
teddybear1106

Postby kraphael » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:35 pm

Hello Rob!  

Yes!  There is going to be a 20th Reunion!!!!!  The official dates are October 9 - 13th, 2003, which is Columbus Day weekend.  It will be held somewhere around Alexandria -- specific location is still to be decided.  Michelle Keyser Kelly is the official organizer, and she has put me in charge of finding classmates, so it is especially nice to hear from you!  Do you keep in touch with anybody from our class?  If so, will you please ask them to e-mail me at k8r@teleport.com? Please also ask anybody you keep in touch with to register themselves on this site.  I will also e-mail you a master list of people I still need contact information for, if that is okay.

Please put those dates in October on your calendar.  We have brainstormed about having a picnic at Ft. Hunt Park, having a night out in Old Town, and organizing a special event for Saturday night, October 11th.  If you have any ideas or want to help out, you can contact Michelle at mkelly@nab.org.

Spread the word, and I look forward to seeing you!

Kate Potter Raphael
kraphael

Return to Reunion Information